Monday, May 09, 2016

The Most Beautiful Moment

Hi,I'm Ho Weng Yee from the group 9G1B.

Well, actually I didn't have any experience on how to interact with these disabled children.I've thought before that how's the life of  these children be?Most of them are mentally disabled and how are they going to interact and communicate with the society?Will it be very difficult?Will they be hurt by other people in this society?

Now,I've got the answer.

Although they are not perfect in the sense of their physical or mental,they are just perfect to be themselves.Maybe,you'll feel that they are very naive people,but they live the way they are.They just express out what they feel in their own way.Perhaps,this is how life should be.

During the interaction time,we played games,joked around,had fun together and through these,I found that they are just as simple as kids.We need to talk to them like the way we talk to kids,we need to play simple games that we usually play during our childhood with them.This reminds me of my childhood,such a wonderful and precious time and time flies,I've already THAT OLD,LOL!!!!!

This is Ah Xiong,one of the children in Lovely Disabled Home.He is a quiet person.He didn't talk much.He reminds me of my quiet characteristic during my childhood time.That's why I like him a lot,haha!

I'm glad that I've got a chance to approach these special little angels.They've taught me a lot,on how we shuold live for our life.JUST BE HAPPY,always...

Little Angels,I thank you all.

Written by,
 Weng Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment