Sunday, May 01, 2016

My first day


It’s my first day at Lovely Disabled Home!!!

Although it is MONDAY, we all are not affected by MONDAY BLUES. Instead, we are so EXCITED. Wondering how the centre and workers looks like ???We only know that the centre is a green house that doing recycling work.

Arriving

It is a double-storey corner green house. Guess what we saw? ?


Heaps of clothes, newspaper, paper, plastics bottle, aluminum can……

I start to deal with clothes. It is not an easy task but fun. Check the clothes (whether it has holes or not) and choose the clothes that can be sold in Amcorp Mall. *Lovely Disabled Home open a stall in Amcorp Mall every Sunday to sell second-hand clothes* Besides, the clothes are categorized by gender and age. It’s also fun as I find there are lots of branded clothes and lots of cute and “fashion” clothes. (Maybe it is fashion to them, hahahhahha, not my style) Actually, many of the clothes are in good condition and some are new, even with price tag! This makes me think of myself…… I bought clothes just because of promotion and then hung it in my wardrobe for years without wearing it. I admit that I am wasting money but my mind keeps telling me I may wear it in another time. Perhaps, I should control my mind instead of it controls me in future. Hopefully.
Weng Yee and I are separating the clothes.. Mountain of clothes still waiting behind us!!


6 hour in choosing clothes exhausted me… So lucky that Dynamics class is postponed!


It is my first 6 hour here.
Our FIRST group photo with all the workers, say CHEESE!!!

Tiring but quite happy to see so many types of clothes here
Written by,
Lee Chi Yan


KEU150068

No comments:

Post a Comment